Invicro · Application Engineer II
Application Support Engineers are responsible for the continuous improvement of Corelab systems which include both proprietary and off the shelf applications. Analyze Corelab system’s and determine how to make processes more efficient. Provide level II technical support and troubleshooting services for clients.
- Implement custom integration solutions and workflows with Invicro and third-party products using multiple languages and BPM tools
- Provide support to Clinical Operations Team through new solution development and enabling them to create Sponsor Studies, automated test case scenarios, improve data quality processes.
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Ability to dig in and troubleshoot systems and applications in support of Corelab Operations
- Participates in planning, implementation, training and post go-live system development and enhancements through quality improvement strategies
- BS or MS in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering)
- 3 – 5+ years' experience in application development and/or data integration technologies
- Code management best practices
- Experience using web APIs
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and team members
- Strong attention to detail required
- Experience with Camunda - Business Process Modeling / Development
- Experience with radiology image data processing routines a plus
- Yaml and Json scripting language
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 401k with generous matching
- Flexible vacation policy
Allows remote work within the United States
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.