cortilia · Back End Developer
Are you looking for a new challenging work experience in a Certified BCorp company that is careful to Innovation, Sustainability and People? Do you want to test your skills in a young and dynamic work environment? Are you passionate about food and technology and wishing to implement and share the best practices for coding?
So this job fits you!
Cortilia SpA Società Benefit is an innovative e-commerce platform that offers an user-friendly customer experience thanks to advanced services. Our business is in constant growth and we have a touchable outlook for the future and we are looking for highly talented Software Back End Developer and If you prefer you can work entirely remotely.
If you are confident in building great web applications, and you are a solutions-oriented Java Developer with a passion for eCommerce we would really like the opportunity to discuss how you can be part of a growing team early on. **Let’s Talk!
Our platform includes:**
- Deep Learning modules;
- Strong usage of AWS technologies;
- CI/CD Pipeline;
- Microservices, SQL and noSQL technologies;
- Strong Integration with Accounting services, Marketing platform, BI platform, Logistic management platform, warehouse management.
As a Java Developer your main responsibilities will be:
- Be a part of a team that implements a solid scalable systems using a broad range of AWS technologies with an emphasis around the best practices cloud security principles using Java8, Kotlin and Groovy; Microservices architecture with CI/CD delivery pipeline;
- Requirements analysis, technical design and task Estimation.
Find out more about us visiting https://about.cortilia.it/ and our Linkedin page.
And if you still don’t have a Cortilia account, download the app, sign up and checkout with the promo code PEOPLE to get 10€ off your first order!
- Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java 8 (Knowledge of JVM based languages like Kotlin, Groovy is a plus);
- Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is a plus);
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot;
- Good knowledge on AWS;
- Knowledge of RESTful API development;
- Knowledge of Testing Framework is a plus;
- NoSQL is a plus;
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
What we expect from you:
- That you are a smart guy/lady with minimum of +5 years experience in software development;
- That you have enough curiosity and creativity to innovate existing things and create new ones;
- Ability to work in a team offering collaboration, excellent communication skills and reliability;
- Strong time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Complete fluency in Italian; good written english comprehension and production is a must (your technical documents and code will need to be written in english);
- The ability to work remotely.
- Competitive salary
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- You can work remote from anywhere in Italy, if you want
- A dynamic and young work environment
- Continuous technology evolution and sharing of knowledge and competencies
- Integration into a young and dynamic team of computationally experienced physics engineers, mathematics engineers, informatics engineers, and computer scientists
- Free fruits and coffee in Cortilia office
- Meal tickets
- Employee discount on www.cortilia.it, to experience the best products from the countryside at a super fair price
- Welfare program
Cortilia S.p.A. Società Benefit supports equal opportunities and ensures a selection process that complies with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Cortilia S.p.A. Società Benefit appreciates and values every person, and condemns any form of discrimination, direct or indirect, made on the basis of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, religion, disability, age and any other category protected by law.