Zipdev · Backend Engineer - C#
Zipdev is seeking a Backend Engineer to join us as our client's team, technology, and client base continues to grow. As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for building efficient .NET Core backends in C# and connecting multiple APIs from our library of microservices. You will partner with other engineering and product teams to deliver both internal and external applications aimed at automating digital advertising and enabling our customers and employees to powerfully and efficiently manage their entire digital portfolio. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact this role might be for you.
- Develop and maintain efficient, high-quality .NET Core backends written in C# running on Kubernetes with lots of DevOps automation in place.
- Spend your time writing great code, not managing build pipelines and DNS records.
- Connect up to dozens of internal APIs from our growing library of microservices to remix them in new and interesting ways.
- Work with a team of highly talented and experienced engineering peers to learn from and grow with.
- Participate in daily virtual Agile stand-ups with your team and regularly interact with Product Management, Setup & Support, and other internal teams.
- Participate in guild meetings where your voice helps set the technical direction of our infrastructure.
- Proficiency with C# and unit testing.
- Radical ownership and a passion for software reliability.
- Experience building and maintaining REST APIs and batch processes.
- Experience with a variety of data storage technologies, such as relational databases, document databases, and other NoSQL databases, and the wisdom to know which one is appropriate for the job.
- Experience working with event-driven and queue-based architectures.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills as we continue to refactor and scale our code base!
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE