assima · C++ Developer
Assima is a worldwide leader in training, assistance, and software adoption for Fortune 500 companies. Our patented technology is trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations, and some of the largest hospital networks in the world. We are in the process of building the new generation of our product suite with a much more scalable architecture, state-of-the-art web technologies, and AI/Machine learning functionalities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out technical analysis of client applications
- Adapt the existing capture engine to work with ever changing technologies
- Think out of the box and solve unique problems
- Attention to detail
- Deploy code to production and respond to live incidents in production
- Must be able to communicate and work closely with customers
- Work closely with developers and QA testers to deliver and meet expectations
- Work in an international environment with teams in multiple time zones
- 2+ years working with C / C++ (including makefile & Visual Studio)
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Bonus - Nice To Have
- Experience working with .NET client applications (WPF, Windows Forms)
- Experience working with Java client applications (Swing, SWT)
- Knowledge of Win32 APIs
- Experience in developing browser extensions
You should be someone who is:
- Based in the US (East coast)
- Have the ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong English communication both written and spoken
- Has a Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A fully remote environment and schedule flexibility.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, dynamic, and ever-growing organization.
- Work with a team that cares about your personal and professional development.
Assima Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Assima Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process.
To request an accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include name and/or department, telephone, and e-mail address.