Veridic Solutions · C++ developer
Sr. C/C++ Windows Developer
Who are we looking for? The required engineer is expected to be comfortable developing C++ Desktop Applications and WinNT Services in Windows 10, being familiar with Windows-related development and debugging tools. In addition, the engineer should be comfortable developing clean object-oriented code in large source code bases
Mandatory Skills: C++, Windows, ATL/COM
- 6+ years of experience actively working with the C++ programming language.
- Familiar with the C++ 14 and 17 specs.
- Used to the Visual Studio IDE (2019 and 2022).
- Comfortable contributing in large projects (400k+ lines of code) involving several repositories.
- 4+ years of experience developing Applications (or WinNT Services) for Windows using the Win32 API set.
- Expertise developing WinNT Services using C++.
- Expertise developing class libraries and creating shared libraries (DLLs).
- Comfortable with all the following Windows specific behavior, features, and tools:
- Power Awareness.
- Local System Vs Current User privileges.
- COM interfaces.
- Performance Monitor.
- Familiarity with the C# programming language
- Understanding of wrapping/interoperability techniques from Native C++ to Managed C#.
- Awareness of UWP application sandboxing