CasperLabs · Consensus Engineer
Casper Labs is ushering in the next era of blockchain technology. In just over three years, we’ve already built an entirely new blockchain and attracted some of the world’s largest organizations to start building with us. Now, it’s time to scale — and we’re looking to add world-class engineers, marketers, and operators to our team.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best blockchain system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Build scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Design high reliable services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
- Benchmark performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and
find ways to resolve them
- Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex probelms
- Working experience with Rust and a solid foundation with C++
- M.S. in Computer Science, Math, Physics or equivalent professional experience
- Practical Mathematical acumen with real world programming experience.
- Experience in formal methods preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English
- Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with Linux development and runtime environments
- Fully remote, work from home environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting)
- Long-term incentive programs
- Continued education support
- Advancement opportunity