CasperLabs · Core Engineer: dApp Developer
Casper Labs is ushering in the next era of blockchain technology. In just over three years, we’ve already built an entirely new blockchain and attracted some of the world’s largest organizations to start building with us. Now, it’s time to scale — and we’re looking to add world-class engineers, marketers, and operators to our team.
CASPERLABS, the developer of the Casper Network, provides professional services and support for organizations building on the Casper network. Guided by open source principles, we are committed to supporting the next wave of blockchain adoption among businesses and providing developers with a reliable and secure framework to build private, public and hybrid blockchain applications. Our team possesses deep enterprise technology experience, hailing from organizations including Google, Adobe, AWS, Dropbox and Microsoft.
As a member of the development team, you will work with enterprise clients and the custom solutions architect to implement their real world use cases using Casper blockchain technology. You will be the link providing client feedback and feature asks to the core development team.
- Working with clients and the custom solutions architect to provide solutions to the real use cases using Casper Blockchain Technology. This will include writing smart contracts and developing web applications etc.
- Writing technical specifications and user facing documentation.
- Managing working relations with client’s technical teams and driving adoption of Casper’s Technologies.
- Capturing client feedback and escalating any feature gaps to the program manager.
- Staying connected to the broader dApp developer community and answering questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another related technical field.
- 3+ years building production-level applications and experiences in rapid iteration, high-quality environments like top tier startups and consultancies.
- Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and manage client relationships.
- Comfortable working across the full stack including front end, web, mobile, back end, and databases.
- Passion for joining early-stage startup and for making clients successful.
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code.
- Experience with Rust and smart contract development is strongly preferred.
- Fully remote, work from home environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting)
- Long-term incentive programs
- Continued education support
- Advancement opportunity