Wyre · Corporate IT Manager
In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Wyre's on a mission to bring crypto to the masses - we're pumped about building the infrastructure that will be used to build the future.
For visionary developers who want to build the next great crypto company, Wyre is the crypto stack that brings together the most powerful payment APIs in one place. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, Ledger) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) Our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
As of December 2021, Wyre has raised over $55M in funding and currently is the backbone to over 1,200 partners and 7.6M accounts.
We are looking for a Corporate IT Manager to build, manage and maintain our Corporate IT systems within the requirements of the Wyre organization. Wyre is a remote-first company, which offers somewhat unique needs for Corporate IT. As the Corporate IT Manager, you will supervise and maintain Wyre's Corporate IT infrastructure, including vendors and cloud-based solutions.
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Must have experience managing team with remote IT
- Review, maintain and manage IT Policies and Procedures
- Manage corporate IT devices, Mobile Device Management
- Continuously analyze the current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- 5+ years experience in IT management
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience with maintaining a fleet of Windows and MacOS devices
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup