Creoate · Front End Engineer
Creoate is expanding their user facing products to create frictionless, pleasant and fast online marketplace experiences. Our product teams need an experienced, passionate and hands-on digital products front end engineer to work closely with product, customers and business to design and deliver iterative and fit for purpose web and mobile products, from browsing experiences to online buying and stock management in the context of retailers and wholesalers and create amazing experiences doing do.
Frontend is a big deal at Creoate. Our organization understands nurture and emphasize the role of FE as one of the core drivers of the overall product success. We as engineers think about decoupling the UI development from the application layer. Pushing the business logic out of the Frontend and driving the Backend architecture which can support scalability of the React environments.
The BFF (Backend for Frontend) concept is a default mid-layer between our client apps and the Microservices which run in the background. It's written in Node.js and is something you will contribute to as well.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual designs stages from mocks to final hand-off to production
- Monitor experiences and UI engagement to improve existing and future designs
- Work closely with our UX/UI Team on the implementation of our Design System Developing the in-house built React reusable UI component library
- Follow a server-side rendering approach using Node.js but also client side rendering PWA approaches for some of the products
- Delivery of highly available, highly reliable, scalable product mobile solutions aided by material-UI
- Help plan, design, build and review content-managed, usable, and accessible and standards compliant web sites.
To get things done you will need
Proven React UI development experience
Knowledge in all of the following technologies:
CSS-in-JS (Styled components)
Node.js development (BFF)
NextJs (server side rendering)
Understanding of usability concerns and experience in delivering standard compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible websites.
Passion about Frontend development and programming in general
Able to communicate effectively in English