ComeOn Group · Frontend Developer
**_This role is open for remote applications within Turkey. You can work from any location within Turkey that you want. If you prefer working from an office or want to come to an office time to time, you are also very welcome to our office in Istanbul.
We have offices and tech teams in Stockholm, Umeå, Malta, London and İstanbul. You will be working with the teams based in these offices and the people is working remotely, just like you will.
It all started in 2008. A bunch of talented entrepreneurs in a small office space in the World Trade Center in Stockholm - planning, designing and engineering what would become the work of their lives. Long days, sleepless nights and endless dedication is what led to the launch of the brand ComeOn! back in 2010. Not only was ComeOn! the very first brand launched in the group's history but it would also be the name the company would have for the coming decade.
Fast forward to 2020 - after 12 years of operations - we rebranded and relaunched under our current name - ComeOn Group. This was a natural move for us to take considering the size of our organisation and our growing portfolio of brands. We are now an international employer with over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations, but for this position particularly, we are looking for someone who wants to work remotely, based anywhere within Turkey.
About the role:
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to help us build the best online gaming site and by best we mean it's accessible, responsive, performance-friendly, scalable and test-driven. This is a great opportunity to join a tech hub for an international gaming company.
We use React, Redux and SCSS on our client-side app and we are primarily a Java shop.
You are going to be a part of a cross-functional scrum team in a team-orientated and agile environment and you will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process.
- You've worked for at least 4 years in a similar role
- You know CSS and are familiar with CSS grid layouts
- You know your way around git
- You can communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and other developers, in English
- You know your way around Web APIs and HTTP
- You can analyze risks and apply proven trustworthy solutions to web based security threats
- You have an understanding of benefits and downsides of component based architecture especially in context of React
- You have worked on a shared codebase that multiple other teams contribute to
- You are committed to towards backwards compatibility
- No military obligation
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a global working environment
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with custom webpack solutions
- Past experience in working with regulation compliant User Interfaces
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes i.e. Jenkins and Gitlab CI