EMEA time zone
Bearer · Frontend Developer (Stimulus JS + Tailwind + Rails)
Bearer.com helps security and privacy teams build robust data security controls and comply with privacy laws at scale. Bearer integrates directly into developer’s tools (GitHub, GitLab) to analyze source-code in real-time and create evergreen inventory and data flow map, helping organization reduce their risks. We believe in a world where building software should be a synonym of respecting the security and privacy of everyone’s personal data.
Bearer is backed by the best European VCs (Alven, Point Nine, Partech) 🦄
You'll join our experienced team to develop new features in our project, using the latest additions to Rails, such as ViewComponents and Stimulus JS, to build the frontend components and interfaces needed in our product.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Turn our Figma dreams into reality
- Help expand and maintain our frontend components and design system
- Work with our Product Designer to make tradeoffs on delivery time vs value
- Be the owner of the UI (HTML / CSS / JS) and mentor the team on complex UI and interactions
- 2+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- Eye for detail when it comes to implementation of designs
- Strong HTML / CSS
- Exposure to a JS Framework
- Experience with Tailwind
- Interested in Ruby on Rails
- EMEA time zone
Nice to have
- Experience with StimulusJS (and Hotwire in general)
- Experience with View Components (https://viewcomponent.org)
- Experience working on a SaaS Product
- Ruby on Rails
- Hotwire (Stimulus, Turbo, Turbo Stream)
- Docker / EKS
- GitHub Actions (CI / CD)
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A competitive compensation package;
- A compensation in the range of 50-60k€/Year + Equity Package (or 300€-400€/Day + Equity Package, if you'd prefer to be a contractor);
- The chance to join a highly skilled team of software engineers;
- The opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization;
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
Come and build the future of Data Security & Privacy with us!