YieldX · Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
BondHouse is a digital native Income Portfolio as a Service platform (InPaaS). The platform integrates world class investment analytics and income portfolio services through an intuitive user experience and a seamless API solution. InPaaS is powered by our proprietary ROVER analytics engine which leverages classic quantitative techniques with advanced machine learning tools to analyze income generating securities globally. BondHouse designs and builds yield, risk and term based solutions for institutions, enterprises, and the mass affluent at scale and delivers income seamlessly through our customized IncomeFlex technology.
Life at BondHouse:
BondHouse was built by FinTech, investment, capital markets and quantitative modeling industry veterans with a successful track record in creating profitable companies and cross functional teams who genuinely enjoy working together. As a high growth company with world class financial backers, you will be challenged and rewarded as you contribute to a collective mission towards success. BondHouse offers competitive compensation and benefits and seeks to grow our human capital base through building an all-star team of dedicated, kind, intelligent, motivated and diverse individuals. We are looking for intellectually curious, motivated, collaborative team players that have a demonstrated interest in financial services and investment management.
About the Role:
Bondhouse is seeking an experienced full stack developer to join our team. The full stack developer will be an integral part of the team that is building out the platform infrastructure. This role will have a unique opportunity to help craft our core product offerings.
You might be a great fit if:
- You enjoy using a modern technology stack to build services that communicate with each other over REST or gRPC backed by modern technologies such as Kubernetes, DynamoDB, and Elasticsearch.
- You take pride in writing well documented, well rationalized microservices conforming OpenAPI specifications, then letting teams and users consume your APIs using auto-generated SDKs.
- You get excited learning about bleeding edge technologies and are not afraid to experiment with them on the job. Quickly translating what you learn into prototypes and production applications.
- You take great pleasure in seeing unit test coverage on your code going up 80%+.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in financial service technology.
- A strong track record of delivering successful, highly scalable applications.
- In-depth knowledge of a JVM language (Java, Kotlin, Scala).
- Strong understanding of web app frontend development, including responsive design, state management, and performance optimization. Experience with TypeScript and React a plus.
- Experience with Python and Go a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment. Previous startup experience a plus.
- Ability to work with concurrent programming models, and to understand the basics of locking and common problems encountered in concurrent programming.
- Non-relational Databases: DynamoDB / BigTable, Elasticsearch, Redis. Understand the tradeoffs between the various systems and their scalability vectors.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux OS, GCP, and AWS basics is a plus.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: BondHouse does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. BondHouse does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
You must be authorized to work in U.S. BondHouse currently does not sponsor H1B work visas.