Huckleberry Labs · Full Stack Engineer, Growth
Our goal at Huckleberry is to help every family thrive.
Huckleberry's first product improves children's sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 stars out of 5, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop. We'd love for you to come with us on that journey!
About The Role
The (remote) Full Stack Engineer will be at the forefront of driving Huckleberry's rapid growth over the coming years and will play an integral role in our mission to help as many families as possible.
The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for rapidly creating innovative new functionality and features that enhance our product's ability to benefit our users and their families. You will be a growth hacker, working hand in hand with product and marketing to identify opportunities, ideate, and build solutions for rapid innovation and improvement. You will own, the full, rapid, development cycle. This is a fast-paced role where an attitude of build, test, learn and fail fast will set you up for success.
Areas of Responsibility
This is a role that requires strong technical skills, an eye for detail, experience delivering high-quality digital products to millions of users, and an ability to drive projects forward.
- Collaborate with product manager and designers to create great solutions
- App development
- Website development
- Cloud server infrastructure development and management
- Database management
- Growth Hacking
- Sprint planning and execution
- 3+ years of experience in the following programming languages, frameworks, and technologies
- AWS, GCP, or Azure
- 3+ years of experience with consumer applications
- Track record of working closely with marketing and product to “growth hack” products
- Proactive and willing to try new things, fail fast, and learn
- A passion for making a difference in peoples' lives with great tech
Nice to have
- Experience with or exposure to any of the following:
- Google Analytics