Zero Hash · Full-Stack Engineer
About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help as we are scaling the gateway to Finance 2.0. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail oriented, deeply technical, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems. You build resiliency and scalability into the platform at every step.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Support the company's vital business by contributing to the design and development of software in an event-driven microservices environment
- Develop microservices in Golang
- Work with platform engineers to setup new services
- When necessary, communicate directly with client technical teams
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the FinTech space
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you're resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Excellent problem solving skills - can troubleshoot complex systems
- Experience with ES6 + TypeScript
- Test Driven Development / Automated Testing mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- Backend experience with Golang + Postgres + Redis
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- An understanding around financial services reconciliation tools
- Experience with digital assets
- Experience with yield-generating products
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Point72, Bain Capital Ventures, NYCA, TradeStation and Tastyworks. Zero Hash's mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world's largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We're teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.