Rootine · Full Stack Mid level Software Engineer
Rootine is a mission-driven digital health startup focused on optimizing health and human performance through precision nutrition. Rootine unlocks total body health and supports common health conditions like fatigue, stress, brain fog and more through at-home lab testing, precision nutrition products, in-app tracking, and community. Cellular nutrition is core to health and we are building the only precise, end-to-end solution to optimize cellular nutrition.
Entrepreneurship is not taught in college. Your formal education doesn't prepare you for the reality of starting and running a business. By working at Rootine you will have full access to see how a successful startup is run. We are tackling a massive market with strong tailwinds and are backed by top investors from around the globe.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is excited to build at the forefront of precision nutrition and use creativity to help us improve the health and daily performance of millions across the globe. You will play an important role in building products that inform and delight customers while empowering them to leverage their personal health data to achieve optimal health.
As a very early member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership over a core application. You’ll work with the Head of Engineering directly to scope projects, architect, build and deploy new features and services. The right person for this role is a dynamic resource, skilled in executing familiar and unfamiliar tasks that is ready to take on a significant, high impact role on a small team.
What You'll Do
- Work with the product team to build components end to end on a new customer facing web app using React JS & Typescript
- Work with the customer teams to build a new internal web app for managing internal customer operations using React JS & Typescript
- Build a new private API using Fast API in Python
- Build & maintain integrations with 3rd party vendors
- Assist in frontend development of the e-commerce website as needed
Who You Are:
- You have~ 3 years experience as a Full Stack Engineer working in teams on a software product using React + Typescript and Python
- You have proven experience building production ready, customer facing web applications
- You have previous experience designing and deploying APIs
- You have previous experience with data modeling
- You have Strong sql skills
Location Base: Remote, based in Nashville
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity Potential for Right Candidate
Manager: Report to Head of Engineering
How to Apply
Interested? Apply here or
Email email@example.com with subject line Full Stack Mid level Software Engineer
Rootine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.