Adludio · Full-Stack Mid-Senior Level Developer
Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for digital advertising. We’ve put technology at the forefront - tapping into haptic, touch and augmented reality experiences, to produce engaging and immersive creatives for mobile.
We create, distribute and optimise mobile campaigns at scale, allowing global brands to tell their stories in more compelling ways. Some of our client partnerships include Unilever, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, HSBC, Huawei, Estée Lauder, eBay, Jaguar, National Geographic, and Snapchat, amongst many other international brands.
We are a London-based technology scale-up with international offices in LA, New York, London, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our dedication has led us to be named ‘Best Advertising Company’ at the TechCrunch Europa Awards 2016, ‘Hot Company of the Year’ at Festival of Media Global and Festival of Media Asia Pacific, and to win the MOMA’s ‘Best User Experience’ award, and the ‘Innovation Prize’ at Eurobest-Lions Festival as well as this year in 2019 the Deloitte Fast 50 award.
About this Role
We are looking for a Mid or Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team as a full-time contractor to work remotely, who is passionate about our stack, and willing to learn and progress their coding career. We are open to people collaborating from anywhere as this role can be fully remote.
You would be supporting us as a Full-Stack Developer to maintain and evolve our platforms for creating and serving bespoke AdUnits, as well as the technology fuelling our unique lightweight AdUnit engine. You would be central to enable the rapid development of the most complex sensory ideas to be delivered in mere days.
We are writing our history as we go along, so the ideal candidate will be responsible to understand our problems and come up with creative, scalable solutions while we keep growing our business in new directions.
We work in Scrum where the only way to succeed is by playing as a team, and we believe everyone in it should be hands-on, so you will find opportunities to work across the whole stack, from back-end to front-end, and explore new technologies.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual designs along with our design team
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Front-end development and bug fixes/amends to our SaaS platform
- Back-end knowledge of creating RESTful APIs
- Build up and maintain front-end HTML5 for components library
- Work with Product Owners as part of our Scrum/Kanban team
- Cooperate across multiple projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills & an analytical mind
Nice to have’s
- AWS (e.g. S3, CF, EC2, ECS, Route53), TypeScript & SQL/noSQL databases
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, OR equivalent work experience training (+3 years)
- Fluency in English to collaborate with our international team
Adludio is a fast-growing company and we are undergoing quick expansion into America and APAC. The company has experienced healthy organic growth since our start-up days in 2015, but we are now at a point where we need to strengthen and nurture our team to collaboratively tackle the exciting objectives in our plans. This is a brilliant time to take on a new role and make it your own.
Here are some benefits and perks:
- How the role grows is entirely up to you
- Grow in a diverse and inclusive company
- Be a part of a motivating and positive environment
- Flexible work-life balance
- Fully remote position
- Half-day off on Fridays
- Competitive salary