Adludio · Full Stack Senior Developer
This role is fully remote and we are open to all candidates who are based in England and Europe (within 3hrs time differentiate to GMT (+3hrs/-3hrs) as most of our team is based in Europe).
Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for digital advertising. We’ve put technology at the forefront - tapping into haptic, touch and augmented reality experiences, to produce engaging and immersive creatives for mobile.
We create, distribute and optimise mobile campaigns at scale, allowing global brands to tell their stories in more compelling ways. Some of our client partnerships include Unilever, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, HSBC, Huawei, Estée Lauder, eBay, Jaguar, National Geographic, and Snapchat, amongst many other international brands.
We are a London-based technology scale-up with international offices in LA, New York, London, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our dedication has led us to be named ‘Best Advertising Company’ at the TechCrunch Europa Awards 2016, ‘Hot Company of the Year’ at Festival of Media Global and Festival of Media Asia Pacific, and to win the MOMA’s ‘Best User Experience’ award, and the ‘Innovation Prize’ at Eurobest-Lions Festival as well as this year in 2019 the Deloitte Fast 50 award.
About this Role
We are looking for a Full Stack Senior Developer to join our team as a full-time, who is passionate about our stack, and willing to learn and progress their coding career.
You would be supporting us as a Full-Stack Developer to maintain and evolve our platforms for creating and serving bespoke AdUnits, as well as the technology fuelling our unique lightweight AdUnit engine. You would be central to enable the rapid development of the most complex sensory ideas to be delivered in mere days.
We are writing our history as we go along, so the ideal candidate will be responsible to understand our problems and come up with creative, scalable solutions while we keep growing our business in new directions.
We work in Scrum where the only way to succeed is by playing as a team, and we believe everyone in it should be hands-on, so you will find opportunities to work across the whole stack, from back-end to front-end, and explore new technologies.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual designs along with our design team
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Front-end development and bug fixes/amends to our SaaS platform
- Back-end knowledge of creating RESTful APIs
- Build up and maintain front-end HTML5 for components library
- Work with Product Owners as part of our Scrum/Kanban team
- Cooperate across multiple projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills & an analytical mind
- AWS (e.g. S3, CF, EC2, ECS, Route53), TypeScript & SQL/noSQL databases
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience training
- Fluency in English to collaborate with our international team
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to help shape, build and launch cutting-edge and high-profile global products
- Chance to work in an ambitious, diverse, and delivery-focused team
- Fully remote so you can work anywhere in the UK
- 25 days annual leave
- Half-day off on Friday's
- Competitive salary (just ask and we'll let you know)