Optimile · Full Stack Software Developer
Who we are
Optimile is an international software as a service (SaaS) company, providing a range of applications in the field of mobility. Optimile has developed a cloud based platform that takes a Charging as a Service (CaaS) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) approach in order to connect users with various means of transport.
Optimile offers a white label charge point operator (CPO) and mobility service provider (MSP) platform for charging infrastructure to professional customers worldwide. Optimile is based in Ghent, Belgium, operates in seven countries and numbers more than 6000 customers worldwide. The shareholders of Optimile are BNP Paribas Fortis, Touring and AG Insurance.
To support our fast growth, we are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to strengthen our development team.
You work remotely on our new, economically responsible way of mobility. You can either contribute to the further development of our management system or test front-end systems, such as our web platform and mobile application. Some of your to-do’s:
- You'll work on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
- Based on your interests, you can contribute to the further development of our management system, test environment, or front end systems such as the web platform and mobile application.
- You'll be building mobility services in the back-office system (via Python and Django).
- You'll be expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform.
- You'll be developing and expanding our mobility app in ReactNative.
- Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for people in the EU.
- You are willing to travel to our headquarters in Belgium from time to time.
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Your have a first successful professional experience.
- You are not afraid of a challenge and to learn new technologies.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have an extended knowledge of Python and Django.
- Experience with TypeScript and React or ReactNative is an extra.
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely.
- Competitive salary.
- Fast growing international company.
- A great, supportive team to work with.
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context.