SD Solutions · iOS Developer
For our new client**,** SD Solutions is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and a proven track record of delivering high-quality, native consumer apps.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
- Design and build advanced iOS mobile applications from scratch.
- Collaborate with technical teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Implement measures to safeguard users' data.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with mobile keyboards is strongly preferred.
- Experience with early-stage products, prototyping, and UX.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
About the company:
Well-funded early-stage startup building the next generation of mobile applications. Heard about Generative AI? This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work closely with world-class experts in the field. The founders had been working in Google AI for 6 years! The team comprises talented people from Google, Slack, Amazon, McKinsey, MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and top Israeli VC funds. The startup has gathered early-stage funding from top-notch investors.