ImagineX Consulting · Mid-Level .NET Developer
ImagineX is a rapidly growing technology consulting firm with an obsession for consistently delivering excellence to clients while always remaining passionate for what we do. At IX we understand that happy consultants make happy clients, so nothing is more important to us than a strong culture, solid leadership, collaboration, open communication, and supporting our people each and every day.
We are looking for a Mid-level .NET Developer to join us on a 6 month contract-to-hire basis. We are open to direct contractors as well. In this role, you will initially support a legacy platform to help develop new features as our client looks to build a modern platform in the next 18 months. Given the flat nature of the company, this position will have immense opportunity in driving the future design of the modernized platform.
At ImagineX you will enjoy working with a sharp, energetic & fun group of consultants. No big egos allowed! We offer unlimited PTO, 401K match, exciting projects, and the opportunity to work with a variety of bleeding edge technologies. Be a leader, have a voice, and make an impact at ImagineX Consulting!
- Develop new applications and integrations following the architecture and security guidelines.
- Design, develop and manage application solutions for the business, delivering on time and according to specifications.
- Create the corresponding unit tests for the working applications.
- Active participation in design and code reviews
- Adhere to and document coding policies, procedures and standards
- Produce design documents, release notes and documentation
- Ability to develop solutions with little supervision, keeping them within the scope and context originally defined
- BS degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web using .NET Framework 4.5+ and/or .NET Core.
- 2+ years of experience with Web-API development and RESTful API's.2+ years of experience in developing .NET applications. C# (WinForms and WPF) using .NET Framework 4.5+ and/or .NET Core.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and/or ORM's.
- Unit Testing experience using Test Frameworks.
- Experience using SOLID design principles.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MS-Azure development
- Experience building PowerShell scripts
SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE. US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.