Codemotion · Middle+ Python Developer
Who we are?
We Deliver mostly in Fintech and HealthCare producing Web and Mobile complex applications, SAAS solutions. Working with Startups helps us to jump into the most recent frameworks and approaches, working with ongoing business clients helps us to improve our skills on scaling and stability.
Just read reviews on DOU jobs.dou.ua/...anies/codemotion/reviews. They can look sponsored, but please use common sense — you can’t just buy 100% of reviews if people are unhappy. And no trace on e****e.it (at least yet)
If it is something that finds a voice in your heart — APPLY! We are seeking proficient Python Ninja.
What do we expect:
• 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
• 3-4 years of experience with Python 2.x/3.x;
• Strong experience with web frameworks: Flask / Django;
• Experience in writing command-line utilities/daemons using threading, multiprocessing, and asyncio for streaming data processing;
• Proficient understanding of Git;
• Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions;
• Experience with Docker & CI/CD processes;
• Experience with AWS stack: Lambda, Batch, S3, Fargate, Kinesis using boto3 or similar GCP services;
• Knowledge of Agile (preferably SCRUM) development practices
• At least Intermediate level of English
Would be great:
• Experience in Docker-compose, Kubernetes, Аsyncio, FastAPI або Aiohttp
• Experience in the microservices architecture model
• Process improvements proposing and taking ownership of full-cycle of features delivering
• Active participation in technical discussions
• Architect, design, and team cooperation to deliver features and services into production
• Writing and implementing efficient, extendable, and high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
• Cross code reviews, technical documentation creation, and supporting
What we offer:
• Salary fixed in USD
• Referral and Delivery bonus system
• Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely
• Opportunity to learn and attend conferences, training, R&D, hackathons that 50% of it covers by the company
• Compensation for sick leaves and in that case if you have COVID — 19 then the company covers your treatment
• Remote or office, we support the work&travel approach, we use the human-to-human style, we are on top of a cutting-edge tech stack, and we constantly improve our team and ourselves.