Nordcloud Netherlands · Migration & Modernization Squad Lead
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are now looking for an innovative Migration & Modernization Squad Lead to join our team in Benelux.
Your daily work:
- Evangelizing the Nordcloud Migration & Modernization (M&M) capabilities to (potential) Nordcloud clients
- Understanding the requirements of (potential) Nordcloud clients and answering questions regarding the M&M methods & tools that Nordcloud is using
- Converting the clients' requirements into M&M solutions that can both cover the clients' needs and match the Nordcloud M&M Delivery capabilities and Way-Of-Working
- Supporting (pre-)sales teams in the preparation of Solution Proposals as part of RFI/RFP/RFQ processes
- Supporting the execution of Migration & Cloud Readiness Assessments as part of the Discovery Phase where both the clients and Nordcloud review the Cloud maturity of the clients
- Providing guidance to migration teams on how to execute Cloud migrations (e.g., preparing migration Runbooks, summarizing lessons learned, automating migration tasks, etc.) in an efficient, secure, and timely manner
- Acting as Migration & Modernization Architect during the delivery phase and being the technical liaison between the clients and the Nordcloud M&M execution teams
- Cooperating with other Nordcloud streams (such as Professional Services, Managed Cloud, Central M&M teams) to get aligned on their offerings, capabilities, and co-development of sophisticated solutions that require the combination of multiple Cloud competencies
Our ideal candidate has:
- Fluency in English and Dutch (optional)
- Excellent Communication and Delivery Skills
- Strong Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) experience
- Pre-sales experience on cloud offerings and services
- Consulting background
- Capability to drive Migration & Modernisation Assessments and Executions
- Strong Project/Program Management Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, managing expectations as well as changes to scope as they appear
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals
- We're continuously developing our business–that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- We grow together in our learning community! There's the possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
**For candidates seeking a remote working setup:** for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.