Ivy · ML Engineer Intern
At Ivy, we’re on a mission to unify all Machine Learning (ML) frameworks, making ML code cleaner, more flexible, and fully reusable. All Ivy functions can be executed using TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, JAX and NumPy, without any change to the code.
We've just raised a round of venture funding (YC, Abstraction, Essence, A Capital). We’re looking for talented developers to join this ambitious endeavor, just as we’re getting started. Hop on board and lets-unify.ai!
!(https://gallery-cdn.breezy.hr/a1b08/Untitled design 4.png)
We are in talks with developers from Google, Facebook, NVIDIA, Hugging Face, and other top software companies who would like to use Ivy in their popular open-source projects, to instantly support all frameworks. A few examples are: Ray, FastAI, Transformers, PyG, Pyro, Kornia.
We are looking for developers to join our team remotely for 3-12 months with flexible start dates. You will help to extend Ivy’s codebase as we expand into the PyTorch Ecosystem and beyond. The monthly salary will be $2500-4000 depending on experience. We are hiring worldwide, no visa required. During the role, your tasks would include:
● Helping to design Ivy's graph compiler and transpiler, enabling automatic code conversions between frameworks
● Working alongside our open-source partners, helping to incorporate Ivy into their popular repositories
● Implementing SOTA models in Ivy, and adding these to our model hub
● Strong Python skills, with expertise in one of: PyTorch, TensorFlow, JAX
● Strong skills in recursive programming. Check out the Ivy Container class
● A passion for Machine Learning research, and for our vision to unify the ML frameworks!
After clicking the apply button, please check your spam, promotion and junk folders every few days. Unfortunately some of our emails are ending up there. We are working hard to fix this asap.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out on the "Join our Team" channel (or direct message the IvyTeam account) in our discord server!
We really look forward to hearing from you! :)