Closed Loop · Rich Media Developer
Closed Loop is a fast-growing, full-service digital advertising agency that helps innovative companies like Calendly, Clover, and FICO achieve massive growth. We believe that happy employees create happy clients - it’s part of the reason we were named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work for the last 5 years.
We are currently searching for a skilled coder with digital advertising experience to join our Creative Services team as our Rich Media Developer. This can be a fully remote position (U.S. only) or an in-office/hybrid position for those who live in the Greater Sacramento Area.
This new role for Closed Loop will be critical to growing our programmatic display, HTML5, and rich media advertising. This new function being built within the agency requires a subject matter expert. We need someone to come in and work independently as a Rich Media Developer to help make our creative optimized so that it performs well and meets all specs and criteria for ad placement. The Rich Media Developer will be supervised by the Director, Creative Operations.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the team to build dynamic interactive ads
- Implement across channels (DV360, Terminus)
- Be the agency expert in platforms and ad specs
- Brainstorm about new creative features and design
- Work closely with the media team on programmatic campaigns
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree with Rich Media design concentration, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Graphic Design or related applicable field
- 2+ years of experience serving clients in a professional work environment as a rich media developer
- Responsive design for banner/ad development
- Experience writing responsive HTML5 code and CSS from scratch in order to design and execute rich media ads
- Able to work with Google Web Designer
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to cope well with tight deadlines
- Creation of large volumes of versioned assets
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- A proven dedication for coding and solving problems
- Share passion for new web technologies and techniques
- A portfolio that shows experience with a range of programs and materials
Having experience in the following would make you a stronger candidate:
- Skills in animation, motion graphics, video editing
- Experience in web design and UI/UX
- Familiarity with various APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly profit sharing. It’s important you share in the upside you help create.
- An unlimited time off policy.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage plus 401k matching, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Remotely work for a company that was built for remote work. We’ve always been remote and our company’s structure, processes, and culture reflect that.
- Work with top-tier clients. We make a point of working with larger, growing brands that we find interesting. As a result, you get to focus your efforts on a couple of clients who are doing big things.
- Great colleagues who value teamwork, skill, and ability more than fancy rhetoric. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest and supportive people in our industry.
- Be part of a growing agency that will provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career.
- Be part of a mission-driven company that’s focused on enabling people to achieve their potential.
If you like what you see, please complete our application, upload your resume, and provide us with your best cover letter. We actually read them! Please note that prior to any offer of employment a reference and background check will be performed.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.