Techstudio · Ruby on Rails Developer
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
- Develop well-designed, easy maintainable, scalable, and reusable software
- Bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project and the company
- Come up with technical solutions to business requirements
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Perform code review of other developers
- Code using best coding practices
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
Required technical skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of the development infrastructure like Git - ideally GitHub
- Experience with Docker, API, swagger
- Familiarity with microservice or service-based architectures
- Experience in configuration of Linux server environment
- Excellent knowledge of web-based technologies and platforms
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, knowledge of the principles of indexing and normalization of data;
- Proficiency in Nginx and Apache
- Experience with agile methodology
- Knowledge of English (Russian will be a great plus)
**Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:**
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.