Whiz LATAM · Senior Adobe Commerce Developer
We are actively looking for a Sr. Adobe Commerce (Magento 2) Developer to join our commerce team! This position will be responsible for leading a team of developers to ensure the highest code quality and supporting your fellow developers in delivering some of our most complex eCommerce projects. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects to tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for some of the largest eCommerce companies on the Internet. You will be working in a distributed environment and must be able to be proactive and reach out to co-workers and clients on a regular basis.If you thrive in an environment where you are surrounded by motivated, energetic developers and technologists consider this opportunity the next step for you!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years PHP, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento 2 development in the last 2 years
- Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and systems for version control, build, regression testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Magento 2 code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Experience with Magento 2 Commerce and Open Source.
- Experience with Magento Cloud.
- Ability to develop and maintain custom PHP solutions for web-based Magento eCommerce applications
- Advanced experience with PHP object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and MySQL-based database concepts
- Proficient with Magento 2 APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Expertise in authoring and maintaining Magento extensions, especially for third-party integrations.
- Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
Nice to Have's
- Magento 2 Developer/Developer Plus Certification
- Other eCommerce platform experience (Hybris, Elastic path, Digital River)
- CMS experience (AEM, Drupal)
- Experience with PWAs
- Experience with Magento Business Intelligence