Tylko · Senior Frontend Developer
This department was created as a result of the integration of eCommerce and Performance Marketing teams.
Growth, together with the Operations Department, is responsible for guiding the user through the complete user path.The primary responsibility of Growth is to reach conversion goals.
By combining those two teams we are able to create a coherent and smooth customer journey, while improving the efficiency of our marketing efforts.
This team is responsible for our main channel and platform on which the client operates. In close cooperation with Performance Marketing, Product Engine, this team models the sales funnel and the whole customer path.
- You’ll be responsible for building unique experiences for our customers, with the use of a wide range of solutions
- You’ll develop high quality, efficient and reusable code for web
- You’ll be reviewing pull requests (a key element of how we work).
- You’ll be responsible for implementing features.
- You’ll work within the existing Design System.
- You’ll work with the UX and UI designers on finding the best solutions to their ideas.
- You’ll be developing content management internal tools
- You’ll work in Warsaw 2-3 days per month
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off (every month)
- A dedicated budget for professional development
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Mixer parties
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
You will be fairly remunerated– 18 000 - 25 000 PLN for B2B contract (depending on your skills and experience).
- At least 5 years of full-time coding experience,
- Experience with Nuxt.js/Vue.js on high traffic websites with SSR
- Experience with developer tools (GITHUB/GIT etc)
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Experience with consuming web APIs
- Familiar with rendering techniques and writing high performing code
- Good command of English and Polish (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Django and Django template
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with designing APIs
- Experience with monitoring tools (DataDog, Sentry, TrackJS, NewRelic)
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with Cloudflare and Cloudflare workers
- Basic knowledge of Figma
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello)
- Experience with Design Systems and animations
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Experience with unit/integration/e2e tests
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 75,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 90,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world