execthread · Senior Full Stack Engineer
ExecThread is a profitable and cash-flow positive VC-backed start-up that brings transparency to the executive recruitment market.
With over 500,000 high-caliber members and growing quickly (2,000+ new members a day), ExecThread is a community-driven platform that evens the playing field by providing professionals with access to the hidden job market. By doing so, ExecThread members have access to thousands of confidential senior-level job opportunities and Board of Director roles that would normally only be accessible via retained executive recruiters.
With a robust & scalable platform already in-place, there's plenty of opportunity ahead, and we're looking to partner with an aspiring engineering leader to help us take the company to the next level and beyond.
About the Role
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for working with the Engineering Team and Stakeholders to build new features and maintain existing platform functionality. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will help define Technical Specifications for new projects, and consult with the VP of Engineering and other team members to help define solutions.
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, the Senior Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for helping architect, develop, and deploy scalable applications using technologies such as MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node and AWS.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer will assist in setting and enforcing standards across the Engineering Organization, providing code review, team mentorship, and pair programming where required. They will own the technical design and implementation of features from start to finish.
This is a great opportunity to join a profitable & fast-growing tech startup, and have an immediate impact.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience in building Technical Specifications and working with Product Owners / Managers
- Experience in building scalable applications using React or similar front-end technologies
- Experience with Node.js and Express
- Experience with setting up & maintaining APIs
- Experience writing code to automate deployments of our platform
- Hands-on experience working with Git
- Experience with maintaining & scaling AWS cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of microservices & distributed application architecture such as containers / Docker; and ability to automate CI/CD pipelines
- Prior start-up experience