Pager · Senior iOS Engineer
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer, the ideal candidate would have demonstrated technical experience in prior roles, working with large code bases and a team of engineers. The candidate should possess the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality. This position is fully remote and we’re accepting candidates from anywhere in Latin America.
- Collaborate, design, and implement the overall architecture of our products for the iOS platform (SDK and Applications)
- Maintain code quality and high standards of development.
- Keeping up to date with iOS APIs and features
- Build and maintain CI/CD infrastructure
- Manage releases and SDK versioning
- Work with product team and sales to help to translate business requirements into smaller work units for the team
- Collaborate with other engineers to plan, build and test new features
- Understand existing tech debt, and work with team leads on proposals to manage tech debt
- Participate in technology roadmap discussions
- Maintain a public facing API documentation for working with our SDKs
- Ideate and propose platform specific improvements that can be made to our SDKs
- Coach and collaborate directly with our customers
- 5+ years of experience with native iOS development
- Strong experience coding with Objective-C
- Experience coding with Swift
- Experience with unit testing and functional testing methodologies
- A strong understanding of concurrency and memory management in iOS
- Expertise working with RESTful Architecture/Networking
- Experience with git
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical teammates
- Experience with Cocoapods.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience building SDKs
- Experience with security practices
- Experience with other dependency managers.
- Basic knowledge of the Xamarin platform and React Native
- Experience with iOS accessibility functionality and wcag 2.1AA
- Experience talking with external developers to support integrations , troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Android platform
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.