Parknav · Senior Java Developer
Location: Europe (REMOTE)
Ai Incube (Parknav) develops and markets a city-knowledge cloud service and software API to enterprises in mobility and smart city. Our customers include fortune-500 enterprises such as car OEMs and telecoms as well as smaller enterprises such as city-solution providers. We increasingly sell software packaged solutions SaaS. Our verticals include SMEs, Smart City, Mobility and Transportation, Telcos, Partners and consumers (B2B, B2G, B2B2C).
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to work on expanding and enhancing our AI-based prediction service. We are scaling rapidly, and have a number of new projects in the pipeline, primarily dealing with IoT sensors, geospatial data and computer vision.
Our current stack consists of Java 8, Scala, Kubernetes, Postgis/Redis, Presto, Google Cloud Platform, Play Framework and Spring. Most of our projects involve working with maps, geospatial data and ML systems.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, configure, extend, troubleshoot, deploy and maintain our Parknav prediction service
- Research and learn about new methodologies and applications, and apply what you've learned
- Work with our data science and machine learning teams to build a world class environment for running analysis and predictions on street level geospatial data
- Work on full stack projects
- Work with maps, geospatial data and machine learning
- Java Expert
- Knowledge of GCP, AWS or Azure
- Spring or Lightbend stacks
- Previous experience in Math/Machine Learning or mapping/geospatial
- Statistics, deep learning (preferable)
- Independent and quick learner
- Fluent English speaker
What we offer
- Opportunity to work closely with the CEO - an AI professor at a top-5 university in the US
- Remote friendly - Work remotely from wherever you desire (please be aware that this job is to be performed in Europe timezones)
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Social-security contributions
- A startup environment with a lot of things to create, learn and teach
- A supportive and close team environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- International diverse and equal opportunity employer