Recruitment LatAm · Senior Java Engineer
Project: There is an IoT software development project for a real estate company. They own apartments that are equipped with thermostats and smart locks. We develop the software that allows you to monitor the status of these devices and manage them remotely, change settings, give access, etc. We work on front-end, back-end, and mobile applications.
We are looking for a software engineer with +5years of experience in:
Good writing and speaking English skills
- Experience with Java 11\8
- Spring Boot, Spring IoC/DI, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud Config, Spring WebFlux
- Message Queue & Broker
- SQL databases and NoSQL
- AWS (IoT, EC2/ECS/EKS, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Terraform/CloudFormation);
- Kubernetes, docker
- B2+ level of English.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Private healthcare insurance
- Multisport card
- Cash bonuses for significant life events (wedding, birth of a child, funeral of a close relative);
- Compensation of professional training: courses, seminars, training (it is decided for each person individually if the whole thing or a part of it will be covered);
- Author's koshta (for those who write the code).
Step of the process:
- Technical Interview
- Project Or department Interview
- Job Offer
- Making it official
How to prepare for the interview?
- Java Interview Questions. A popular collection of in-depth articles and tutorials in the Java ecosystem and general Web Development, with a strong focus on Spring, Spring Security, and RESTful APIs.
- Spring Framework documentation.
- AWS free video courses.
- NoSQL Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Emerging World of Polyglot Persistence. The authors provide a fast-paced guide to the concepts you need to know in order to evaluate whether NoSQL databases are right for your needs and, if so, which technologies you should explore further.
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications. This book deals with all the stuff that happens around data engineering: storage, encoding, replication, partitioning, distributed systems, batch & stream processing, etc.