ITScout · Senior .NET Developer - (ITC)
We're a distributed team that builds digital products for US startups. We love being there when ideas come to life, and when our team of engineers get started it isn't long till we get to see much more than an idea. We believe it is not just talent that does the job, but also the know-how of an organization that understands the right way to do things and learns from its mistakes.
The client is one of the largest companies in the e-book industry.
They're looking for someone who will work in a dedicated team on features for the different frontend clients they have, so they'll build services and features that will be used by other apps in the ecosystem.
Initially, you will be joining a small team of 2 other people as it is a new team that they are putting together.
Our client sells ebooks and also offers platforms for users to consume the content, very similar to what Amazon does, which sells ebooks and offers online reading.
- Experience with C#, .Net Core/.Net 5+, WebAPI, RESTful Services.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases such as RavenDB or MongoDB.
- Must have worked with Microsoft SQL, ORMs.
- Understanding SOLID Principles and Practices, IoC & TDD.
- Strong communication skills and able to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience working with Azure's cloud services.