YieldX · Senior Quant Developer
At YieldX, our mission is to democratize fixed income investing with a comprehensive ecosystem of digital tools that power personalization-at-scale.
YieldX is an end-to-end digital platform with smart workflows, AI-powered analytics and a reimagined user experience for financial professionals and investors in the fixed income markets. Flexible and scalable technology eliminates time-consuming manual processes and replaces antiquated technology with a modern API-first infrastructure, while intuitive interfaces allow for pushbutton construction of custom portfolios tailored to an investor's goals and risk tolerance within minutes.
The enterprise-grade platform was designed to offer an unprecedented range of options – including a choice of end-to-end or a la carte solutions – to support a wide range of business strategies. RIAs, broker-dealers, banks, and fintech companies and family offices can use YieldX's SaaS apps and API technology to deliver personalized and optimized fixed income solutions to their clients.
Life at YieldX:
YieldX was built and funded by fintech, asset management, and capital markets industry veterans with successful track records in building companies. You will be challenged and rewarded as you contribute to a collective mission towards success. YieldX offers competitive compensation and benefits and seeks to grow our human capital base through building an all-star team of dedicated, kind, intelligent, motivated, and diverse individuals. We are looking for intellectually curious, motivated, collaborative team players that have a demonstrated interest in financial services and investment management technology.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience at a major financial institution or fintech building institutional grade software.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in programming (Java and Python) and a willingness to learn Kotlin.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, and experience understanding complex issues.
- Experience working with data visualization platforms.
- Experience in automated UI tests and behavior-driven tests.
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken with both technical and nontechnical people.
- Deep understanding of pricing and risk models of fixed income products.
- Experience working with database technologies, both relational (Postgres etc.) and noSQL (DynamoDB etc.)
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Quantitative Developer You Will:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative and data analysis to build APIs to support YieldX's core product offerings.
- Build valuation/risk models for a wide range of fixed-income securities.
- Participate in designing and analyzing fixed income portfolios using novel portfolio construction techniques.
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA option with employer match
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Work from home stipend for new employees
- Brand new MacBook Pro for new employees
- Unlimited PTO and 6 paid company holidays
- Personalized Health & life Coaching Program
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: YieldX does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. YieldX does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
You must be authorized to work in U.S. YieldX currently does not sponsor H1B work visas.