plan.com · Senior React Developer (Permanent)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your primary focus will be developing new user interface components and implementing them using established React.js patterns.
Working closely with the wider Tech team, the ability to work and communicate well with a team is critical.
The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills, want to work with the latest technologies and fast-track their own career development whilst working at the UK's fastest growing Tech company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with React
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with Git