Mahisoft · Senior React Native Software Engineer
You will build high-performant, robust, and elegant modern Mobile applications on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will join a talented team and work hand in hand with product owners. You will strive to deliver quality and timely implementations which enhance our product and delight our users.
- Design and develop Mobile applications based on business requirements.
- Maintain and support existing applications.
- Take ownership of features, and work with QA and SRE to manage timely delivery of features to production.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Participate in team planning and provide input for requirement definitions.
- Participate in day-to-day agile development activities.
- B.S. in Computer Science, equivalent or higher.
- Expert in Mobile development and ecosystem.
- 5+ years' experience in Mobile Development with 3+ years in RN.
- Firm grasp of ReactJS, Redux, Hook and Typescript.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Deep understanding of React design patterns, functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Knowledge of Node Package Manager and Build ecosystem (Linter, Formatter, Bundler, Task Runner etc.).
- Expert knowledge of test framework (Jest/RTL, Mocha/Chai/Enzyme, etc.) and experience unit testing components.
- Experience with workflows originating in Figma (e.g., component libraries).
- Knowledge of Edge computing, Mobile Security concepts.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Understanding cloud infrastructure and backend services and how they impact mobile applications.
- Understanding user behavior tracking and data-driven product features.
- Interest in working cross-collaboratively with product and design roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with GraphQL is a big plus.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Knowledge of Search UI/Elastic stack.
- Knowledge of API and database systems is a plus.
- Full-stack experience is a plus.