Tapmango · Senior Software Developer (.Net)
TapMango is currently hiring a Remote Senior Software Developer (.Net)
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Then join our core Product Team as a Full Stack .Net Developer to continue developing and enhancing our core product and help our customers develop and promote their businesses. You will be involved in every aspect of product development, touch every component and very quickly become an instrumental part of the company. You must be extremely driven by your passion for technology. Although our core product is .NET based, you'll be able to explore other technologies as well.
With TapMango, you can take pride in developing one of the highest quality customer engagement platforms on the market. We’re currently powering thousands of merchants across Canada, the US and Europe, and we have just begun! TapMango helps merchants compete with larger chains, so you can feel good about supporting local businesses and a diverse economy. Join a fun team with an amazing culture, tons of opportunities for growth and development, competitive pay and lots more!
Our mission is to empower businesses to do 3 things; retain customers, upsell to existing customers, and acquire new customers. We provide merchants with all the necessary tools to run their very own loyalty program including an integrated suite of customized consumer facing technology, easy-to-use merchant tools, and automation algorithms, all aimed to enhance the customer experience.
- Work life balance, less commute stress, increased diversity, inclusivity, and location flexibility are just a few of the benefits that come with remote work.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with leading edge technology
- Work with a talented, dynamic, and innovative team (from the comfort of your own home)
- Continuous virtual coaching and support
- Growth with the company (we really mean it!)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Subsidized gym membership (we want you to feel good, not just about us but also about yourself)
- Wellness programs including a corporate Headspace account (we will make you love it)
- Performance recognition
- Support to assist with making your remote office space as comfortable as possible
- Develop an excellent understanding of the product
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain our applications using .NET, Angular, React, WebAPI, SQL, SignalR, Redis, CSS, Android, Java
- Design, code and test new product features
- Work with 3rd party POS integrations and payment technologies
- Provide product support by identifying and resolving issues
- Test software and ensure that completed work meets quality requirements
- Work with functional business units to define system requirements
- Provide support, technical training, and guidance to application support teams
- Evaluate new systems and modifications to existing applications
- Research and assess new technologies to continually improve applications and databases and ensure optimal security and performance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- 4+ years of experience with full stack .NET and Angular Programming
- Full life cycle programming exposure
- Experience in WebAPI, SQL Server, SignalR, Redis, React, CSS
- Android Development is nice to have
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Enthusiastic about learning and passion for technology
- Independent and dedicated self-starter
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees, and working with both technical and non-technical team members
- Collaborative and adaptable team player
- Ability to take initiative and make suggestions for improvement
- Flexible, dependable and committed to quality work
- Excellent communication skills and friendly personality
TapMango welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.