Reveleer · Senior Software Engineer, API and Integrations
**Senior Software Engineer, API and Integrations
Do you like innovation and technology? We do, too. Reveleer is a healthcare software company serving health plans and care management organizations. Our teams are dedicated to disrupting and modernizing healthcare by building powerful technology that provides an amazing user experience, scalability, and automation.
Reveleer is the first of its kind in our space – a self-service platform that mines health data using AI, NLP, and advanced analytics. Our Platform enables health plans to focus on the quality of care people receive, leaving the most complex and repetitive tasks for technology to solve. Be part of what Reveleer is building next!
About the team
You will be joining a team recently acquired by Reveleer, in charge of the prospective risk adjustment. As a full stack software developer in our team, you will be working in a unique environment of a small team with large scale impact to enable the expansion of our product and fast growth of our users.
- Build amazing end-to-end API and developer experiences.
- Build our SSO capabilities and work directly with customers to integrate.
- Solve integration problems and build delightful API and developer experiences for our users
- Advocate for infrastructure, tooling and design improvements for scale, security and ease of use
- Resolve problems and provide daily troubleshooting, analysis, and problem definition for production issues.
- 5+ years of experience building high quality code and infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience working with large-scale systems.
- A passion for building delightful Customer-centric user experiences, from the backend to the frontend.
- Experience implementing Single Sign On solutions
- Experience preferred with both common and emerging Health Care interoperability standards such as Health Level Seven International (HL7), IHE profile, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), CCD, JSON and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with common best practices, design and architectural patterns.
- Great problem-solving skills, eager to learn and face new challenges.
- Highly motivated, self-learner with great attention to details.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability, and security.
Additional desired skills
- UI/UX Design using Figma
Reveleer is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.