Resolvepay · Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Resolve helps B2B merchants and marketplaces manage net terms for their customers by eliminating the headaches and risks of manual credit checking, payment collection, and payment reconciliation. This means our customers can get paid faster, improve their cash flow, and grow their sales.
Our mission is to build the future of B2B payments by making net terms simple and easily embeddable.
Some things we’re proud of:
- We spun out of Affirm to extend buy now pay later capabilities for B2B transactions
- We’ve processed over $100M in payments for thousands of businesses
- Backers include Initialized Capital, PayPal/Affirm co-founder Max Levchin, and other top tier investors
- Founders: Chris and Brian are serial entrepreneurs and YC alumni
Resolve is seeking an exceptional Senior Software Engineer to join the founding team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
You will be a key contributor to the development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our automated credit terms.
You will work closely with the product team and key stakeholders in order to develop high quality user interfaces and features that allow customers to achieve their goals with our software, and our teams to operate more efficiently as our business grows in both size and scope.
As a member of the team at an early stage, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact in a variety of ways, both with the product and company.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our finance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams within Resolve to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- 3-4 years of web development experience (we use React/Redux, Node) Experience in web based-technologies and the latest web standards - including HTML5 and CSS3, a familiarity with how the browser works
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases (Postgres and MongoDB)
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in fintech or financial services
- Experience in startups