Ushur · Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these enduser driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Ushur is looking for our next awesome Engineer! Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent backend developer (Node.js) to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
As one of the key members of the core infrastructure team, your responsibilities will include:
- Solve business problems by supporting necessary backend infrastructure
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around (Node.js) technology stack
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 5+ years of software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-End design, development of software using Node.js that can scale to millions of transactions
- RESTful API design and development
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Thorough Understanding of asynchronous programming paradigm and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to create efficient implementations
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is required
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills with attention to detail
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a competitive compensation plan, holistic medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to you, compelling stock options, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Ushur is an equal opportunity employer. At Ushur we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be successful. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.