CloudMoyo · Software Architect - Azure
We are a confidential partner of CloudMoyo.
Our mission is to revolutionize business productivity through an AI-powered, mobile-first platform tailored to today’s transformed workplaces. Teams are more distributed than ever. Remote and hybrid work models are the norm, and customer and partner interactions are increasingly virtual.
Furthermore, almost half of today’s workforce is a younger generation of “digital natives” with entirely different expectations around how best to create, discover, consume and engage with content.
In other words, the time is ripe for a unique and differentiated solution – a solution like ours – which aims to equip modern businesses with a productivity toolset that is relevant to 2022 and beyond.
We are an early-stage startup backed up by a who’s who of Seattle-area technologists. If you have the ambition and intellectual curiosity to build and ship an entirely new category of enterprise app, read on and apply.
We are looking for a stellar Software Architect who will own and drive the architecture and engineering of the Azure-based back-end of our enterprise productivity platform. The Architect will be part of our product leadership and work closely with product management and their front-end counterpart to help us build and deliver a pathbreaking world-class product.
The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture and shipping innovative scale solutions and has prior experience in this arena – either in the consumer or modern enterprise world. They are somebody who loves to push the latest technologies to their limit. They love to code and are a hands-on C# and Azure developer themselves. They possess excellent customer empathy and design sensibilities and are tuned into the latest developments in the world of mobile and cloud apps.
- Oversee the architecture and engineering of our cloud back-end, including APIs, storage, AI/ML (both built-in and custom models), content streaming. devops and CI/CD.
- Plan and implement successful data analytics and machine learning strategies.
- Ensure that the entire stack is built for speed and scalability.
- Partner with design and product management to guide our technical strategy and drive software innovation.
- Partner with the team to implement our front-end applications for iOS, Android and web platforms.
- Manage available resources (hardware, software, etc.) and help the team meet tight deadlines.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Lead internal processes and protocols for security and quality assurance, including the protection of sensitive customer information.
The ideal candidate has had an exemplary career as a developer as well as hands-on leadership experience. Exceptional candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years of work experience in software engineering and architecture, including full stack development. Experienced in Azure development.
- Experience building exceptional cloud-based apps from the ground-up.
- Experience with building scale solutions involving AI / machine learning and video/streaming is a big plus.
- Experienced at leading and motivating teams of software engineers and managing complex software projects.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams of engineers, as well as with customers and partners.
Location: US west coast, Seattle area preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.