Glodon USA · Software engineer - C++, Python integration
We are a small, high-performance team distributed between Princeton, NJ; Austin, TX; and Sunnyvale, CA. We are looking for a great software engineer to help us develop an innovative computer-aided design product for the A/E/C industry.
The tech stack is C++20, Python, CMake, Conan, and Vulkan on Linux, Windows and Mac. We use Gitlab for code and project management.
Your primary responsibility will be integrating and supporting a modern Python environment in our C++-based desktop product, exposing C++ functionality via our Python API. Additionally, you will act as an advocate internally and externally for 3rd party developer networks.
- You will need substantial C++ exposure in either industry or school environments.
- Proficiency with modern Python is a must.
- Excellent written English is a must: you will need to interact with the developer community.
- Experience writing Python bindings for C++ is a major plus. Experience automating bindings generation even better.
- Knowledge of Python internals highly-valued.
- Previous experience with Sciter, Electron, or other JS-based frameworks helpful. Experience building AWS-based infrastructure is a plus, and contributions to Open Source would be a big plus.
- Proven ability to be productive in a distributed/remote team is a big plus.
We offer an informal environment, competitive benefits, and an opportunity to learn and apply the latest tech.
We love what we do - come join us.