As a full-stack engineer at Mapistry, you’ll work closely with everyone on the engineering and product teams as well as with domain experts to build seamless customer experiences. We are a small, tight-knit engineering team, and this is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of scaling Mapistry at a rapid pace.
In this role, you will:
- Build services, enrich the existing codebase, and create/improve/use the patterns that power the both the frontend and the backend of our entire product
- Create and implement sophisticated user interfaces and frontend components
- Jump in and solve hard problems across the entire stack
- Mentor others on your team to help them grow as engineers across many dimensions
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Take pride in the things you build, from the visual polish of the user experience to the reliability of backend services
- Are passionate about ease of use and simplicity when it comes to User Interfaces
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things
- Have past experience building systems that strike a balance between shipping quickly and ease of future change while maximizing quality
- Lean towards refactoring and redesigning over rewriting
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Are a humble, respectful and empathetic individual that looks after the team and takes pride in the personal and team's growth equally
- Are naturally curious about the technologies you use and take the initiative to dive in and figure things out when you have a question
- Are committed to customer happiness and trust
- Consider accessibility not just a nice-to-have, but a must
- Are hungry to change the way companies follow environmental regulations and help them reduce pollution
What you’ll find at Mapistry:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses thrive
- A truly gender-diverse team, including 67% women company-wide (and a team dedicated to reaching the same level of equity in all the dimensions of diversity)
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Benefits to help you live and work at your best: Health insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, cell phone reimbursement
- Fully remote environment: Work from anywhere in North or South America, with support in setting up a home office and a monthly coworking space reimbursement
- A flexible work environment and a team that believes that people themselves make the best choices about how they work best to get things done
At Mapistry, you’ll be a part of a team of incredible engineers who work together to build valuable and delightful experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We truly care about building an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building an equity-driven workplace with a team that is as intersectional as our users. This means meeting with and hiring candidates who are underrepresented in tech, and we will not fill this position without first meeting with a representative group of candidates.
If you have any questions about the interview process before applying, including questions around accessibility or any requests for reasonable adjustments, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear and learn from you.