Magic Fuel Games · Unity Developer for Indie Team
Color Gray Games - a small indie studio who created the critically acclaimed detective game “The Case of the Golden Idol”. We want to expand our team to help us create more great detective and other original gaming experiences.
- Someone with at least 2 year experience with Unity 3D.
- C # knowledge.
- Interest and ambition to work with PC and console detective games and to explore new indie game ideas.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with Godot is an advantage.
- Experience working with dynamic UI for various platforms is an advantage.
- Ability to work on new original PC and console indie games in a small talented team.
- Fully remote work.
- Competitive and fair compensation.
- Compassionate work environment which values your private life priorities.
We are a small 2 people team which means we are looking for someone who has high initiative and is reliable to work independently without project managers and numerous meetings.
Our main criteria for job well done is our ability to rapidly create something that we can test our players to see if we are on the right track.