Sellics · Web Developer (d/f/m)
We are looking for a skilled full-stack web developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core of all our marketing activities: our websites. You will be responsible for their implementation and for ensuring their speed and stability so we can scale content and traffic.
- You will take care of our homepage and blog, ensuring speed and stability while scaling content
- You will collaborate with our teams to build tools that help us acquire more leads (the Sellics Benchmarker is one successful example)
- You will execute smaller web projects like building a directory for Amazon agencies, pricing calculators, and our signup flow
- You will collaborate with team leads, designers, copywriters, and SEO experts to ensure that all our websites become one spectacular conversion machine
- You will write and maintain code that meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with multiple browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- You have a strong command of both front-end and back-end web development using multiple scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- You have a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, REST APIs
- You are an expert with Wordpress CMS as a technical developer and you are able to create your own shortcodes, content blocks, and templates
- You have experience with CI/CD and tools like GitHub, Docker or Gulp
- You have a basic understanding of technical SEO, i18n, and a11y best practices
- You feel comfortable working closely with the UX team and using tools like Adobe XD and Figma
- You have experience solving performance issues and you know the best practices in regards Web Performance Optimization
- You’re solution-oriented, finding creative ways to solve any given challenges, big or small
- You’re open to learning new technologies and keep yourself up to date with trends
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, quickly-growing company & marketing team
- High level of responsibility and tons of space to develop your skills
- Competitive compensation package and transparent career paths
- Dedicated self-improvement budget & holidays
- Flexible office hours and the ability to work remotely
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. Our benefits are real & we live by our values day by day!
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!