Our dedicated team of three has been working tirelessly to build a community resource for API Developers. APIs You Won't Hate produces books, blog posts, videos, podcasts, a bi-monthly newsletter, a Slack community, and open-source software—all with the aim of fostering growth and innovation within the API community.
Your support means the world to us. It enables us to continue producing high-quality content, maintaining our platforms, and developing new and innovative resources for API developers worldwide. By becoming a monthly member, you're helping to ensure the longevity and sustainability of APIs You Won't Hate, allowing us to reach new heights and expand our offerings.
Free membership perks
By signing up for our free membership, you'll get access to:
- 5,400+ of your API-building peers in our Slack Community, the largest on the web
- The APIs You Won't Hate Newsletter, 2 editions each month
Paid membership perks
As a token of our appreciation, paid members receive all of the above, plus exclusive access to:
- Discounts on books we publish, like Surviving Other People's APIs.
- Access to members-only videos
- New articles emailed straight to your inbox
- A personal shout-out on the podcast
Our Community, by the numbers
- API Devs in our Slack community : 5,400+
- Newsletter subscribers: 2,500+
- Monthly unique website visitors: 6,500
- Podcast Subscribers: 500-1,000 (estimated)
Monthly membership and sponsor income
Thank you to everyone who has supported APIs You Won't Hate since our inception. In the spirit of transparency, we've decided to share our monthly income from memberships and sponsors.
We make $1500/mo through sponsorships here and on openapi.tools
We love this community dearly, and appreciate your support. Thanks so much for making APIs You Won't Hate what it is today!
If you're working on a product that is geared toward API designers and developers, we'd love to talk to you about sponsoring APIs You Won't Hate.
❤️ Thank you for your support!
Support APIs You Won't Hate
When you become an member, you'll get access to members-only content while directly supporting our work. Your support helps us to keep making resources for the API community.Become a member today